Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,478 Posts
nope, search for factory manual pdf on here...it'll tell you everything you want to know and save you from making a thread on stuff like this.

·
Registered
7,128 Posts
You know how long it would take to rebuild a whole quad of you checked every bolt on your quad? I had my quad down to just the frame and half the motor, put it back together, use the torque wrench on 4 bolts, haven't had a single problem. Loctite;)

·
If you don't wreck, you don't ride
4,451 Posts
You mean your 350. To each thier own, if he wants his stuff to spec so be it. No reason to criticize.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I'm a restoration mechanic bro. I tear down cars and rebuilt all the time. If you just tighten by hand bolds buy hand you will have leaks, vibrations, lose bolts, striped threads, lost bolts and ect. For like a air box or something not as importain I wont torque it but valve covers, sprockets, hubs, handlebars and steering stems, id rather take 2 more secs to torque it than having probs later. Have you ever been out in the desert, miles form your truck and your handlebars slide down? Thats a bitch! :)
Nope but I rolled one down a hill folded bars onto tank cause they wasn't over tightened. Didn't bend stem two more guys and me pulled them back to normal and I finished my ride. I think last flip bent stem or upper hoop idk but it ain't right:haha:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
I didn't bend nothing. I flipped on a hill. When it stopped bars was flat against the tank. I guess they was tight enough they stayed over jumps and bumps but didn't there. I thought my stem was folded lol. It wasn't bars rotated to the tank cause they wasn't super tight. 3 of us fixed it by yanking on bars. Saved my day plus idk how I'd got it off trail 19 at CAW 600 miles from home.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Idk I'm just glad I only destroyed levers.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts