Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm gonna get a toy hauler soon. I have a Titan. I was looking at a 2500fs Rage'n. I was wondering if anyone had a Rage'n or had heard anything about them.

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have a 25' Sierra. It has a dry weight of 4400 lbs. Fully loaded with four quads I figure I'm around 8500-9000 lbs. I tow it with a '05 Titan. the truck does really good with it, but its not a F-250 diesel buy a long shot. My advice would be really pay attention to the dry wieght of any toy hauler your looking at, and remember your Titan has a max 9500 lbs. tow capacity. The Sierra was the lightest I found that would hold four quads (15 1/2 feet of storage).

·
Registered
882 Posts
Titans kick ass .....I tow a 13000 fully loaded horse trailer(with the mucilage on board).. The truck never kicks down in gear not even when I drove thru the appalachians :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sweet fellas thanks. Ya, I love the truck. I don't think I'll ever buy another (untill they come out with a 4 door long bed). I'm looking at a 25 foot Rage'n extra lite that has a dry weight of 4340 lbs so I should be cool. Thanks again.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts