Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just put in one of those trail tech onboard computers. Easy install but I dont think it is very accurate. I was wondering if anyone has theirs numbers set that work. I feel mines off by a few. Even by setting it up the way they told me, just doesnt seem right. The fastest I went was 79.6mph.. Dont think that was too accurate. Any help would be great.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I just put an Endurance computer on mine over the weekend. But I have yet to test it out. What did you use for the wheel circumferance? I entered 1682mm. I got this number by using the actual tire diameter which is 21.1 x 3.14 x 25.4. I have a hand held GPS so I can confirm the accuracy when I finish getting the rest of the parts installed.

MK

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Have a buddy drive a car right next to you to test it out on the road. Thats what Ive done before.

·
Registered
751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you, i do have the speed sensor plugged in. Ill think about taking it out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.