Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve been reading along for some time but am just now posting to the forum for the first time.

I’m looking for different options to mount a Trail Tech Vapor to my Raptor 700 with Pro Taper Contour Bars. I also have Pro Taper’s handlebar mounts. The only past thread that I’ve been able to find about this no longer has the images available.

The different options that Trail Tech offers don’t appear to work with aftermarket risers (is this correct?). What solutions have others come up with? I’d prefer to keep the Pro Taper pad, but may choose to get rid of it to mount a Vapor.

Thanks for any suggestions

·
Registered
27 Posts
First off, Welcome to the Forum!

I got this mount off E Bay for my 660. Another member posted it and I liked it. The mount works great and looks like it came from the factory. The Vapor is a perfect fit. Not sure how it will work with the Pro Taper mounts. I am using stock bars and mounts on my 660. The pad might get in the way a little when sitting, but you would have the same problem with any mount I would think.

This is the one for the 700.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BILLET-ALUMINUM-TRAILTECH-VAPOR-MOUNT-FOR-YAMAHA-RAPTOR-700-BLACK-ANODIZED/113797460374?fits=Model:Raptor+700&hash=item1a7edb7196:g:ATcAAOSw6~pcQ~cO

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I love that clamp.

Looks like they have an option for my bike with 1 1/8 bars or with a TT Vapor but not both.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts