Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im considering buying a trail tech vapor, but ive heard that the tachometers on them are jumpy, and can be fixed. Do any of you have them? how do they hold up? Thanks guys/gals! :D:D

·
Premium Member
2,359 Posts
I have one. Seems to holding up good. My homemade mount isn't doing so hot though. Usually I can't watch the RPMs with my build because it revs so fast. However, if I am cruising down a road and holding it pretty constant throttle I can look down and see it.

I use it more for coolant temp, air temp, speed, and distance.

·
Registered
749 Posts
i've had my vapor for one riding season. i can see it very clear. i have the dash and the x bars, so it's a really clean set up. speedo is spot on. i agree with maxtrax, i use mine for the speedo, coolant, distance, etc. I don't pay too much attention to the RPM's, but as far as I can tell they aren't jumpy. All in all, i think you'd like it

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the input. do either of you have the indicator dash for your idiot lights?

·
Registered
749 Posts
my 700 obviously has diff indicator lights than your 660, but as you can see since i have the dash, it kept my key in the same location and everything. i would imagine they have a 660 dash for the stock bars ?

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yes they do...
this is the dash i wanna get:

·
Registered
749 Posts
oh yeah that would be perfect. if i had a 660, that's prob exactly what i would get too

1 - 7 of 7 Posts