Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered the TrailTech X-Bar setup with the Vapor clamp, I ordered the Hi-Bend and never even thought about if my cables,etc would reach with the high bend. Any input? :help:

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, I went with the graphite color can't wait to see how they look. :grin_nod:

·
Registered
19 Posts
tundraman said:
They will. I have the high bend xbars on my 700 :thumbsup:
How do you like the high bend? I've been debating on buying them cause I don't really like the height of the stock ones.

·
Registered
224 Posts
I think they are way more comfortable. I have the Pro Taper Raptor bend on my 660 and they suck in comparison to my xbars. I think they are worth every penny if your looking for decent bars. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
960 Posts
you can also get them from rockymountain for a little bit cheaper and same with the vapor computer

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I picked up the combo from Rocky Mountain, X-Bars , Raptor Logo Clamp and Vapor Dashboard for $145. It's not on the website but they do have part #'s if you call.

·
Registered
648 Posts
I'm actually thinking of doing the exact same thing...X high bar, with Trail tech clamps and dashboard.

Can anyone who has them already let me know if they are hollow on the ends to install hand gaurds?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Awesome..thanks tundra......I'm going to order mine up tonight. I'm going to be ordering the packeage rockymountain has...the bar, clamp, and dash to hold the vapor.

I noticed you can get that package with diffrent bars, like the taper, or i think the tag also. I'm 6'4 with long arms...would any of these other bars be better then the x bar for me to make the ride more comfortable

1 - 13 of 13 Posts