Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was looking to put some new Bars on the Rappy and TQS has the Trail Tech X Bars on sale. I was thinking about the polsihed version/smaller size 7/8 I think but did not know what was the most popular bend.

They come in

Low Bend
Med Bend
Hi Bend

Is anyone running these bars? If so, what bend do you have and are you happy with them?

G

·
I'm not to familiar w/ the x-bars, but, you might have a steering issue w/ your bars hitting your tank. W/ a lower rise bar you may need to purchase 1) a longer stem, 2) cheaper- a mount that lifts the bar which trail tech offers. I have a +1 Lonestar stem with Pro-Taper contours - Cr Hi bend and love the feel...

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
The mid bend in combination with there mount is the same height as stock,but if you put the mid bend on the stock mount its going to be about 2 inchs lower and will probally hit the tank. :thumbsup:

I have the mid bend in 1 1/8 with the dash/Vapor and it looks and feels great. :thumbsup:

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
I have the high bend with clamp. I don't like how low the stock ones were, so this seems to work fine. If you get the clamp, you might as well get the bigger bars too. If you don't get the clamp, they will all probably hit your tank, as the height is taken into account with the clamp.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts