Raptor Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
575 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i ordered the dashboard for my vapor to help ease the install and give it a more clean look after it is finished. Well when i got it in it said 1 1/8'' :mad: so i do not think it is made for the stock bars, so i sent an email the people at trail tech but still have got no reply. I was wondering if i could put something around the bars to make this thing fit them right there or something or should i just see if they can swap it out ? any ideas would be helpful.

·
Registered
610 Posts
Most everyone with more than 100 posts knows how some of us have gone round and round with TT to get our Vapors working as advertised. I sent an email to them a couple weeks ago not 5 minutes after hanging up with them and got NO REPLY. The sales girl said to order some lights and parts individually (rather than kit form) to get what I was after, and to do it online, but I ran into a snag and had another question. Maybe it was pricing compared to ordering in a kit or I couldn't find the brackets.... At any rate screw 'em. They have some nice shit (when it works), but I can't handle their haphazard way of doing business.
Good luck.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts