Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
815 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys - I am planning on getting trailtech Vapor, dashboard, and xbars from our site sponsor TECHQUADSHOP... Which Steven is a GREAT HELP.. and has some great deals.....
- - anyway - i am trying to decide which bend xbars to get... i am 6ft 5in TALL.... the trailtech website says that with the dashboard that the mid bend will be equal to the factory bars...
- - Im just trying to decide about getting the high bend... im worried about them being TOO high..

anyone have them - and what do you all think... im just worried about getting the high bend, AND then the dashboard rising it even higher... and then it being to high... bcs I AM getting the dashboard also...

Thanks
Plattner

·
Registered
219 Posts
The difference between the mid-bend and the high bend is only about an inch. The dash raises the centerline of the clamp about 3/4". This in combination of the mid-bend puts you just a little lower than stock. Using the high bend will have you about 3/4" to 1" higher than stock depending on how you set the bars up (rotated front/back). I just put the dash on with CR Double-Hi bend Tag T2 bars. It's got slightly different pull-back than stock, but the heigh feels to be about a half an inch higher. Took me about 10 minutes to get used to it, and I'm really happy with a slightly higher set of bars. (and I'm only 5' 11").

·
VIP AKA Corn Dog
1,855 Posts
I wanted high bars and I got the raptor bend protaper with the trail tech clampp...it didn't fit. :( It was WAAAAAY too big, the front brakes wouldn't reach tha handle bar, it was stupid how tall those bars were, they looked like rabbit ears.

Anyway, long story short, I got the high bend poilished with the trailtech clamp, no computer, and I like it; although I haven't rode it, but they look great and they feel pretty good.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts