Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The retaining bolt for my clutch lever (at the transmission) fell out riding Gilmer a few weeks back. I only noticed it because it was leaking oil, so I have no idea where the bolt went. I seem to remember it having a copper washer or oring on it...

Anybody know the size/pitch and seal type of this bolt? I searched. Found this same question, but no answers.

Thanks in advance.

·
I am unique
22,621 Posts
The retaining bolt for my clutch lever (at the transmission) fell out riding Gilmer a few weeks back. I only noticed it because it was leaking oil, so I have no idea where the bolt went. I seem to remember it having a copper washer or oring on it...

Anybody know the size/pitch and seal type of this bolt? I searched. Found this same question, but no answers.

Thanks in advance.
It is actually a bolt with a nose on it to lock into the shaft, you will need to get one OEM.............:)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
It is actually a bolt with a nose on it to lock into the shaft, you will need to get one OEM.............:)
Thanks man!

That's what I was thinking. Figured I could turn the end down like the factory does though. Temporarily at least. The munchkin wants to go ride our track tmrw.

Got an OEM P/N by any chance? If I just had the bolt specs I could reproduce something that would work.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Hear ya go. I got the part #'s of Babbitt's..
90109-06418-00 = bolt
90430-06014-00 = gasket (washer)

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hear ya go. I got the part #'s of Babbitt's..
90109-06418-00 = bolt
90430-06014-00 = gasket (washer)

Thanks. The guys at my local Yamaha dealer are about as smart as a wet box of rocks. That will help a lot.

I'm going to fab something up to run today and order those 2 P/N's this week.

THANKS! Yall are the reason this is the best tech site for Raptor's!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts