Raptor Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok i had my raptor for 8 moth now i have a full yoshi pipe and power comanderIII a pro design filter..and this is the best atv i ever had...but mi trany when in drag racing i go from 2 to 3 mid way in to 3rd it drops the gear...how can i fix this problem also is time for a new clutch how har is this to change..thanks for ur help ... :3question:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Have you tried a little adjusting first?

We have had a few issues with gears hanging, hard to get into or out of etc,...a little a (little) adj and all is well again. Also I was out and there was a guy STUCK in 3rd gear and could not get it out or started due to a dead battery, A lot of rocking and adjusting then a push start and he was 100% again in 15 minuets.

This could have been a fluke, but when mine was acting up I played with the adjustment just a little and it all goes away.

It's worth a try for free!

Good luck,

·
Registered
661 Posts
mine wouldnt shift into fourth, and when down shifted it would fall into reverse. took it to the shop and they replaced the reverse lever(48 dollors) under warrenty, and fixed both my prob. could be worth lookin at if u still got the warrenty.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts