Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going up this weekend with a bunch of friends also supposed to meet up with RaginRaptor if anyone else wants to link up let me know. See you guys on the hills

:metal::beer:

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Saturday and Sunday Nov 5-6

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Long Island

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We should be getting out there Saturday around 9am

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Hemmmmm...Your going to probly travel right past my shop on your way to Trevorton PA. Are you traveling I81?

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It looks like I will be taking 78 which I think turns into 81

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have some friends with banshees coming up to I would like to see that 3 plug rappy put a beating on them to shut them up lol

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I have some friends with banshees coming up to I would like to see that 3 plug rappy put a beating on them to shut them up lol
Haaahahaa, wouldnt be the 1st time. I rode a highly modified Banshee for meny meny years.. Looks like im a bit north of ware your heading, im in the Scranton(ish) area.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Banshee you go down 81 from scranton and it's like a 2 hr drive from you. It's a great place to ride if you never been there. I'm heading up there next weekend.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Banshee you go down 81 from scranton and it's like a 2 hr drive from you. It's a great place to ride if you never been there. I'm heading up there next weekend.
Ive never been down that way, It sounds like a good time. We have a great trail system up hear aswell. Its full of wood's, mountain, & some sick hill's both coal & rock/mountain climb's. We call one of em the 800's..LOL

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Banshee the big thing at trevorton is the coal mountain with doing the hill climbs.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Yeah but a lot bigger. You need paddles to make it up a few sections. I'll try to find a good pic and post it up.

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Banshee here's a pic from town looking at the piles.

Here my friend climbing the one side.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Yep, That's a good size hill. Looks like fun, how's the trail system?

·
Premium Member
1,457 Posts
Trails are good. I've only been there like 5 times and I get lost every time. I'm sure if you knew the trail system you could go from your area to this place. The last time I was up there I went from trevorton to gap racing and it was about a 30 mile ride.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Yea trails are good all sorts of different terrain, first time I went we ended up at a Walmart stopped in and got gas and drinks. So much different then here wish it wasnt so damn far or Id be there all the time.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Yea trails are good all sorts of different terrain, first time I went we ended up at a Walmart stopped in and got gas and drinks. So much different then here wish it wasnt so damn far or Id be there all the time.
Thats how the ridding is up my way, lots of woods & we go all over. Gas stops are never a issue. Hell we ride to Montage MT or (Snoe MT) Whatever ya want to call it..Its not unusual for us to put on 50 or 60 Miles on in a ride..

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
That is sick, Im hoping to get a nice long trail ride mixed in with all the climbs. Should be a great weekend.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts