Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 169 Posts

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This place is awesome!! Its only about 45 minutes away from me. Its the same place that they rode at in Huevos 7 "Dunks" refering to Jason Dunkleberger, who is from Trevorton.

·
Registered
207 Posts
i want to ride there, can i get some details?

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Some members from BansheeHQ.com that I used to rap with on that site spoke of the "strippens", they were from the Shamokin area..I'm only a couple hours north of that at most, may have too check it out when the weather gets better..

Do you know if there is an ATV park somewhere in that area that has trail riding ?? :3question: I know about Paragon, but thats not the one I'm thinking of.. :confused:

·
Registered
207 Posts
bgmac,
im next to baltimore, i go up to paragon and rausch creek from time to time, i hear theres a ton of free riding to be had up in shamokin? is this place in trevorton free/legal ? is it near any of these places?

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ya its close to Raush creek and Paragon. Its free to ride there and legal for the most part. There has been times when people do some dumb shit and the cops are called, then they in turn kick evryone out for the day, but thats extremely rare. Its just like paragon, but you don't have to pay. I refuse to pay to ride. I heard Raush creek is pretty bad ass, but I guess its like $50 per person to ride! Some day I might check it out, because it is a race track, but that would be the only place I would ever pay to ride at. If you decide to go to Trevorton let me know. I can show you around and that goes for anyone else that wants to go as well. Make sure you bring a tire plug kit and a pump. Flats are a very common thing. Last time we were there 4 people ended up with flats, luckily I wasn't one of them. I was just the one that wrecked and cracked 2 ribs and bruised my hip pretty bad. Don't ask. lol

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Sorry to hear about your wreck..

I went and checked Rausch Creeks website it looked like day pass was $40, and a full membership was like $300...I live to far away for a full membership..The woods track looked pretty big according to the map...

I've never been to Paragon allways wanted to check it out...I thought someone said Paragon is being sold ?? :3question:

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I think you might have the rates mixed up. rausch creek / Tower city is actually $65 per day and its $40 per day if your a "guest rider" which means you have to go with a member, otherwise I believe its $65 as well.

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
bgmac said:
I think you might have the rates mixed up. rausch creek / Tower city is actually $65 per day and its $40 per day if your a "guest rider" which means you have to go with a member, otherwise I believe its $65 as well.
Thats a little too much for me !! :(

·
Registered
2,480 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
your a hell of a salesman bgmac, i got to know how to get to this place.can i get directions? do i need gps?

·
Registered
207 Posts
im comming up 81

·
Registered
441 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Here is the zip code 17881. Just put it in Map Quest to get directions. Trevorton is very small, so as soon as you make it there you should see the big strip mine. Let me know when your going, I'll meet you up there.

Corey

·
Registered
207 Posts
do you just park o the side of the road? are there trails also?

1 - 20 of 169 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.