Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just found this guys what do you think? they say it will do the same as the dobeck but also removes the 5th gear limiter :eek: might be the answer to all our prays :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Re: Alba tfi

I thought the Alba one was just a Dynatek unless they have something new.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Re: Alba tfi

Ya, that looks like the same unit as trinity/dmc/ect run also which is a rebadged kit. I was unaware that it undid the 5th gear limiter. You might wanna rename the thread with trinity and dmc so people with those setups too stop in and let you know their experiance first hand.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I have the Trinity and it looks like the same unit with a different nameplate. It takes a little bit of trial and error to find what works best for your setup. I'm still messing with mine but went riding and it runs pretty strong. I'm having a small problem with the engine stalling off of idle though.

·
Registered
213 Posts
i have the DMC, and id give it a 3/10 lol... just doesnt seem right to have to tune it by 3 lights, take it down the street, re tune etc... Plus, when i did it on the reccomended level (6,7,7 i believe) it was super rich. BUT i finally got it set up right and the rappy runs like a champ. Seems like the PCIII is a better choice, and that LCD screen you can get w it looks like the baddest mod there is for a quad.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts