Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is anyone running the "Quiet core sparky kit" in their Trinity exhaust? I just ordered on in and it came with no instructions. I've not even started looking at how to install it but was wondering if anyone did it and how it went. Supposed to be a 5 minute job so it can't be too difficult, I just can't visualize how it goes in. :feedback: :chair: :stupid: :brick:

·
Registered
689 Posts
Just unscrew the allen bolts on the tip of your pipe. Remove the tip, drop quite core in then the round screen. Hold the two with one hand with the other put the big round washer around the two and put the pipe tip back on and tighten the allen screws. DONE.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AWESOME! Thanks!

Did it affect your power much?

·
Registered
689 Posts
SULLY0556 said:
AWESOME! Thanks!

Did it affect your power much?
Tell the truth I don't know. I don't use it the only reason I bought it was I was going to ride in a park and did not know if not haveing it was going to be a problem so better safe then sorry, 4 hour drive to be sent back was not going to happen. Well in the park I was just haveing fun so wasn't checking for power lost, but it wasn't as loud. Trinity did tell me that there would be a very small power lost.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I do a lot of riding on tha family farm and a little quieter would be nice. :)
Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
101 Posts
does the chirp go away if you put the quiet core and spark arrestor in?

·
Registered
689 Posts
quadman said:
does the chirp go away if you put the quiet core and spark arrestor in?
[/quote

My bike stop makeing that chirp sound after the big bore kit was put in.

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
WOW! What an easy install! I love it! The chirp can get annoying at first but I got used to it and now i kinda like it ;)

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
whats this "chirp" yall are talking about? im looking into the trinity kit and i was wondering. think you could do a sound clip for a bro? is it eally that loud? anyone have a DB reading?

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hard to do a sound clip, it's not that bad. The exhaust is pretty loud and raps nice. I'm very happy with it.

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts