Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After reading almost every fcr thread ive realized that no one has any part numbers available for the carb boots on the trinity intake. I dont really want to deal with sudco and their insane prices. Any one know where the boots can be had for a decent price??

·
Registered
4,836 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
This is were it gets funny. In my quest to find out why my quad wouldnt start. (only backfire) I got carried away with starting fluid and made kinda a little fire. Not alot left of the boots, to get numbers.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That link to dennis kirk said i had six minutes to order. got impatient. got the 34mm flanges. i remeber when i first mounted my carbs they were real loose. since their 35mm im kinda hoping the 34mm flanges will be real snug. Guess ill see thursday. Thanks for the link, Limited

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
That link to dennis kirk said i had six minutes to order. got impatient. got the 34mm flanges. i remeber when i first mounted my carbs they were real loose. since their 35mm im kinda hoping the 34mm flanges will be real snug. Guess ill see thursday. Thanks for the link, Limited
Well mikuni does have have different mounting bolt spacing to so hopefully they are the right distance appart. The 6minutes is if you want it shiped the same day other wise it would have been shipped out the next day.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Just got the boots and the bolt spacing is only a three eights off. A little slot action with the bandsaw and they fit great. The best part is the fcr's actually click in the boots and stay there. I think without having to crank them down so tight cause they fit good now, that their life should be extended longer.

·
Registered
4,836 Posts
Yea they should as long as you dont start them on fire.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts