Raptor Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking at buying the trinity package with full exhaust,trinity efi fuel controller and k&n filter,what does everyone think of it??

·
Registered
2,674 Posts
ive ran there stuff back in 06. i liked the exhaust (most ppl hate the sound because it chirps) the efi controller imo isnt very good and the intake is okay. i would personally go with a diff setup especially with the programmer get a pc3. ive had good luck on customers stuff with monster single (if u wanna stay single) and the monster intake just my .02

·
Registered
31 Posts
i bought that package and since changed the efi to dynojet.
I wish i would have bought a different set up.
Do some more research! There is better stuff out there.

·
Registered
156 Posts
remember if you go with trinity you will be stuck with them.. If you get a athena or cylinder works it would be easier to get parts for. its apples to oranges. Your gonna need a power commander of course and the map for that set up. Most all intakes are about the same.. Now when you throw in a big bore kit thats going to change that map.. so its better to go with a company that has already done all the footwork and worked out all the bugs.. You start mismatching parts then who do you talk to for tech support?? Go with the guys that got it down and all the scenerios.. JMO.

·
Registered
284 Posts
ive ran there stuff back in 06. i liked the exhaust (most ppl hate the sound because it chirps) the efi controller imo isnt very good and the intake is okay. i would personally go with a diff setup especially with the programmer get a pc3. ive had good luck on customers stuff with monster single (if u wanna stay single) and the monster intake just my .02
+ 1

1 - 10 of 10 Posts