Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys. what setting do you use with the spark arrestor in? Trinity setting is 5,3,3 (mode 1,2,3 respectively) out of the box for no arrestor and no lid. I backed off to 4 for mode 1 (idle) when running it with the arrestor in and no lid. It idled better. Should I adjust mode 2 (accel) or 3 (full throttle) when running it with the arrestor? how about the arrestor and lid? Trinity tech said I might have to back off to 2 in mode 3. Also, do your exhausts leave carbon where the mid joins the headers? fix?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You know what, I'm getting pretty pissed about how I have 28 views and no replys. These forums are to help people. Now I need answers. Come on guys and pitch in.

·
Registered
689 Posts
William Lawn said:
You know what, I'm getting pretty pissed about how I have 28 views and no replys. These forums are to help people. Now I need answers. Come on guys and pitch in.
This is not a race to respond, First maybe the 28 people did not know the answer to your ? and did not want to give you bad advise. If your in a rush maybe you should get back on the phone with trinity. Now when I had the 3 basic mods with my trinity efi I had to make no adjustments to the controller. About the cabon depoist in the mid section no you should not have any if you do them you most likely have a leak.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes the screen spark arrestor and quiet core insert from Trinity.

·
Registered
2 Posts
i have the trinity stage 3 kit too. my header pipe leaks a little where it conects to the rear pipe just the top one. and makes a squeaking sound when you rev it. i called them and they said they would fix it and anything else for life and pay the shipping. I love that kit lot of power gain! real nice looking ss pipe

·
Registered
4,080 Posts
Installed the stage IV exhaust, intake, and EFI last month...

So what was the fix for the Chirps in the exhaust? I was going to live with it but if there is a fix...... I had the wrong silencer in the box when I got the stage IV kit and they were awesome about fixing the problem :thumbsup:
Factory settings were good for the EFI controller, I messed with the acceleration setting a bit but didn't notice a difference. I'm dragging and oval racing on ice right now so it's hard to judge how different it will be on dirt. Definately recommend pulling the plug on the speed sensor and re-sprocketing!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.