·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WHo thinks one is better than other? or cooler??:D

·
Registered
531 Posts
I like the raptor, it def. has better stylin, as for performance I'm not sure, but I would guess the raptor is lighter therefore making it faster!!! JMHO :D

·
Registered
173 Posts
my brother in law was telling me about the one he rode the other day (he got a honda 450R) i really wont listening, but i did hear him say he didnt like the way it handled because of the IRS. i like the raptor more, because it looks better and has a straight axle

·
Registered
1,516 Posts
You're in the wrong place to get straight answers on that one, lol.

I haven't tried it myself but from what I gather, stock-for-stock, it's a bit slower out of the box but has better top end. Who keeps 'em stock though, that's the question... As soon as you get into mods, the Raptor market totally owns the 700xx market.

As far as styling goes, I think the Honda doesn't look too bad except for the front end which really looks weird and bulky to me. The weight is a big throw off for me, I already feel the Raptor is heavy so more weight isn't a good idea.

As for IRS... Never tried it on a sports bike yet (unless you consider a Renegade to be sport, which I don't) and I don't think I would like it. Of course the ride must be plush and the ground clearance must be nice in certain situations, but overall I think a straight axle is better.

So basically, I love my Raptor and I wouldn't even look at a 700xx if I needed to change tomorrow. I would definitely give the Outlaw a look though...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts