Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here is my dyno sheet ;). Now anyone have any sugestions waht can be done by looking at the sheet of what can improve or does it look consistant. Im thinking a more custom tune might improve, will it improve overall hp #'s? or jsut the curve?

Interested in Sparkyz take. Also Randy's sense his build is great. Any tweeks left?

thanks for all your hel.

Capt.

Attachments

·
Registered
390 Posts
What gear were those runs in? If it was 5th, then i bet you are seeing the top-gear timing retard.
Also, did the dyno location have air/fuel ratio measurements they can give you?

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
Well, if your not married to that Ron woods pipe, I would sell it off and put on a set of LTE duals or wait for the Barker duals. I know your going to get a better curve with duals over that single and your TQ is going to pick up. You will of course have to re-map for the duals, that's the first thing that comes to mind looking at your graph.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
was looking at the duals for sure just not yet(barkers od course ;)). trying for a remap soon with what i have for peak on it all.

ran in 4th gear and no on the mix ratio
thanks

Capt.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I wouldnt jump the gun on the barker duals until I saw a comparison of lte's vs barkers. We have run barkers drag pipes on two bikes both of which made more power with the LTE's than with Barkers drags.

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
CycleTech said:
I wouldnt jump the gun on the barker duals until I saw a comparison of lte's vs barkers. We have run barkers drag pipes on two bikes both of which made more power with the LTE's than with Barkers drags.

Shhhh, dammint man, don't be giving away the speed secrets :eek: ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts