Raptor Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok, I am ready to start on the Big 3 Mods on my GYTR and am hoping to order some parts this week. I have decided to go with the PCIII, Pro Design Pro Flow with K&N filter, and EHS Racing airbox lid. I am still debating on an exhaust system. I have it narrowed down to two systems, the LRD Pro4 and the HMF Carbon Fiber Ballance Series. I need some help deciding so I am asking about suggestions and comments.

I am also going to be ordering these: Pro Armor Sport Series nerf bars, chassis skid, and swing arm skid. Also thinking about grabbing some of the ROX/Powermadd hand guards.

Any comments, recommendations, or otherwise helpful info would be appreciated.

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Between those two exhausts I would go with HMF. Just my .02

·
Registered
584 Posts
Everything sounds good, I love my EHS lid and my HMF.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
i have the ballance carbon, and this thing looks great and sounds great.. my .02

·
Registered
100 Posts
If you are getting nerf bars from pro armor I highly recommend getting the pro peg series. your feet will never move from those pegs and they look good as well

·
Registered
213 Posts
dunno about the LRD, but a buddy of mine has the HMF ballance carbon on his YFZ450 and it sounds mean and looks great.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.