Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
There are a couple people out there that make tham. Madmanengineering was making them not sure if they are done yet though.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Hey Dale, What ch'a doin. this here is the hammer from KR :grin_nod: Yea just do a search theres lots of info on it. I'm looking at 11.1 piston, x2 cam combo that should do around 60+ rwhp. :thumbsup: 8)

·
Registered
75 Posts
didnt someone on here have a turbo but it was maxing out the stock injector(s) and he was havign trouble locationa bigger aftermarket one.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hey whats up Hammer !!! :thumbsup: Hey dont tell anyone over at KR that you seen me here !!! :eek: I dont want them to know I like Raptor700s and I'll probably be getting one next year, just studying up now !!! :grin_nod: I still Love my KFX700, I just plan on havin me a stable of Fast Quads !!! :thumbsup:

G

·
stonny9 said:
didnt someone on here have a turbo but it was maxing out the stock injector(s) and he was havign trouble locationa bigger aftermarket one.
Well our site sponser Geisick carries some aftermarket injectors that should be able to handle the turbo.

·
Registered
902 Posts
I've seen a lot of Turbo DS's over the years. They are fast for sure.

A turbo single cylinder bike isn't something you should rush into. From what I've seen, you need to be a technician that isn't afraid to work on your bike.

One bud of mine has a guy he sometimes rides with and said, "I don't think that bike has ever made it through a weekend".

I'd go big-bore stroker first. The power is more linear and the reliability can be much better.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts