Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm new here figured I'd post a few pics of my raptor, there's a few more things I want to do to it but so far it has a 06 gsxr 1k engine with a m24 Garrett turbo on 7 psi it makes around 250hp. I originally built the bike to ride trails, but i kept getting talked into sand dragging people. Mainly banshees... Go figure. This is my 18th raptor conversion needless to say I'm not going back.

First vid is the day I got it running

·
Registered
542 Posts
Nice~!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks, imin Covington la..The bikes got a lot more in it, I'm running 21 10 paddle haulers bc the bike just wheelies with bigger tires. I've thought about a wheelie bar but don't really want to go that route.

Here's one more vid cs a raptor 700 he had 10 and the hit.

·
Registered
594 Posts
AWESOME!!!

·
Registered
542 Posts
You should prob wear a helmet lol

·
Registered
594 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
^ I usually do, in fact I had one on all day but taking it on and off brushburned my ear so much it was bleeding so I stopped using it for the day. Not smart either way I guess but probably isnt the dumbest thing I've done.

·
Registered
594 Posts
yea...post some pics!

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
Wow... That thing is like an airplane on paddles. Very nice conversion. If you don't mind my asking, what is your current gearing set like?

·
Registered
323 Posts
thats pretty cool;) id love to see a dyno sheet on that monster!! if your pumping 250hp on 7psi, that means your motor is pumping out 185-190hp at o boost:wow: that would be really fun back in the street bike frame!!

·
2011 RF Fantasy FootBall Champ
883 Posts
thats pretty cool;) id love to see a dyno sheet on that monster!! if your pumping 250hp on 7psi, that means your motor is pumping out 185-190hp at o boost:wow: that would be really fun back in the street bike frame!!
Agreed.

·
Registered
594 Posts

·
Registered
594 Posts
^ The dyno:turbo1:

Keep in mind I'm either wrapping the plastics or painting them pearl white with a blue pearl. I haven't decided yet that's why they haven't been finished. The yellow bike is a bike I built for a buddy it's a raptor 700 with an R1 motor
Pearl white will look killer, The frame color is sexy!
Post me ore pice when it's done

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Idk where those #s came from Y'all are talking about my last turbo gsxr 1k streetbike made 163 whp on the rollers all motor, and 241 with a t-25 turbo at same boost numbers with no meth and hot intake charge. When I went to corillo rods and je pistons and meth it made 308 whp.

I was there watching the bike get tuned Unless the guy had a rigged dyno and I didnt know it. The bike speaks for itself in 300ft so his dyno couldn't have been too far off.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts