Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
I spoke to Andy yesterday. I didn't know he had the twin kit until this morning myself. So far, if what he is claiming is accurate, you can't beat his prices. I don't live too far away (about 25 mins) so I'm trying to get up there this week to look at a single setup he's got on a Raptor right now. He's claiming some pretty impressive numbers. I'll report back on what I find out.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh alright so u think that is a pretty good price? ya i am really happy to see a twin turbo kit, i am going to be getting that on my bike in a couple of months as well as the blow off valve and the digital boost gauge, i will be hitting around 131hp after that kit

·
Registered
281 Posts
I have to wonder how much the raptor can really take though. I can see you obviously have quite a but done to yours already, but there has to be a point where the cylinder/head/gaskets just can't take it any more. 131 horses sounds deadly fast to me. But I'm not one to every say enough is enough. :)

·
Registered
497 Posts
Do it sissy. I double dog dare you. After it's done, post when your next trip to Glamis will be; I've got to see this............

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
headingnorth said:
Do it sissy. I double dog dare you. After it's done, post when your next trip to Glamis will be; I've got to see this............
all that money and time, just put a r-1 motor in it and start withh like 150hp, stock.....

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
seriously, put a motor cycle motor in it instead, think about it a single cylinder engine with 130+ hp, that is an accident waiting to happen and all your invested money

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Machy said:
seriously, put a motor cycle motor in it instead, think about it a single cylinder engine with 130+ hp, that is an accident waiting to happen and all your invested money
yeah thats a recipe for disaster :grin_nod:

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Machy said:
and by the way r1 motors are 183 hp, my friend has one and he is freakin 16
my bad on the hp, all i know is the liter bikes are all making at least 150, i got a zx-12 that dyno'ed at 187.5 piped and power commander, and thats sick fast :grin_nod:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ya i will post a video, well i was going to put a hayabusa engine in mine but i never found any good website or place too look for used hayabusa eninges or r1 eninges, already tried ebay, need more places or if anyone has already found one and wants to post the link

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
raptor770 said:
ya i will post a video, well i was going to put a hayabusa engine in mine but i never found any good website or place too look for used hayabusa eninges or r1 eninges, already tried ebay, need more places or if anyone has already found one and wants to post the link
try this website, they auction off wrecked bikes, you may be able to find one here [email protected]

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
loose nutz said:
all that money and time, just put a r-1 motor in it and start withh like 150hp, stock.....

I could not agree more, not only are you gonna get as much or more HP but you will be alot more reliable.

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Teraflx said:
loose nutz said:

I could not agree more, not only are you gonna get as much or more HP but you will be alot more reliable.
and if thats to violent, try a r-6, it still has like 100hp to start

·
Registered
287 Posts
raptor770 said:
http://www.pacificcoasttoys.net/store/index.php
got some friends here. they know all there is to know about hayabusas. we will have this one with us at glamis between christmas and the new year.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Check out this sight

http://www.glamisdunes.com/index.php

Theres a video of someones turbo busa quad. He sits on the start and lets everyone leave the after about 4 or 5 lenths lets loss and smokes everyone, let me see if I can find the direct link.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
thank u everone. i think i change my mind and am going to go with that 500hp busa engine, man that thing is nice

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
That thing is nuts!!! :eek:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts