Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here ya go.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lots of time in this ATC. Ive got quite educated along the way.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
More pics to look at. The charge pipe has been changed, but the exhaust has not. You can see the blow off valve.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Alvaro, it has NOT been properly tuned yet.

Im talking with someone on this board who works at a dynoshop and may possibly tune it for me this weekend.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I could do a chrome exhaust tip, but it would rust over time. Stainless would be the way to go. I want to keep it low profile and as light as possible. I havent weighed this beast since doing all the work, but something to consider is that I have the added weight of the HIDs, turbo, with all piping, steel front Duncan Racing bumper. The swing arm is about the same weight as the stocker. The boost gauge is lighter than the parking brake lever, cable and unit that was removed. The Pro Taper bars are much lighter than the stock bars even with a cross bar. Ive cut some plastic off, and eliminated the lower piece that holds the tail light.

The sound of this bike starting up is mezmorizing. Yes it whistles. Sounds wicked being a single cylinder cuz you hear every pulse. Its quieter than the Trinity system I used to run!

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
thanks for putting up the pics, looks greaattt :thumbsup:
can't wait to go for a ride with ya!, hope my stocker can keep up!!! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks guys.

Im taking the bike to a dynoshop sat morning and putting it on the dyno. We are gonna see how far we can go with it.

This tuner has brought to my attention, a new add on that is coming soon from Dynojet. A module with a boost input that automatically senses boost increases and will ramp up the fuel. It will also have a switch that you can go back and forth between 2 maps on the fly! IMHO this is HOT! Ill be buying one when they are available.

If this thing is tuned over the weekend, then I will be in Glamis the following weekend with my friends!!!!!!!! I can smell the race gas now!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Ill be out at Glamis this weekend too. Lookin forward to seein u beat some banshees at Olds :thumbsup:

·
Registered
98 Posts
Seriously dude, that is off the hook!!! You've got some balls messing with your bike like that.... I'd be interested in hp figures if possible once you've had it on the dyno.... Do you have trouble keeping the front wheels on the ground? Good work, be sure to keep us updated with how it goes... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
When I get home from Glendora tommorow night, ill let ya know what, if anything was accomplished.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Im about to leave in a few minutes.

As far as a sound clip. Im not sure how I would do that. I have an older VHS camera. Maybe theres a way to send media to the computer. Id have to look into that when I have more time.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Looks good.. I have always wanted a quad with a turbo on it but just never got around to gettin one.. Whats the price tag on one of those turbos?

1 - 20 of 47 Posts