Raptor Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I am thinking about ordering the Tusk nerf bars from Rocky Mountain. They look good and all, but I was wondering if anyone had them and if they were any good or if anyone had any opinions on them!

Thanx!

·
Registered
103 Posts
I dont have them personally but my body has them in two of his atvs and you cant bit them by the price. They have good quality anodize, propertly weld etc. Free shipping is nice to

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I really do appreciate it! The info has helped me decide that I am going to order them tomorrow. Thanx again!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I got them last weekend and got them put on. They look great. I will try to get pics up pretty soon.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i just put some (blue ones) on my 700r for temp. use, but after install (maybe 30 min) and riding with them i kinda liked 'em, gonna get the ones with heel guard and peg built into nerf bar, but undecided now...

her is a pic, not a very good one, will try and get a beter 1 l8r

Attachments

·
Registered
735 Posts
I have em on my 660 and beat the hell out of them and they still look nice. Well worth the money and think well worth the prevention of a nice painful tib-fib fracture!

·
Registered
29 Posts
I have them on my rappy and i love them! They are really cheap, and are very good quality.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts