Raptor Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
455 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know if tusk off road is a good quality company? i saw there shifter in the rocky mountain atv cataloge for $15. im pretty sure it was linkage-less. :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
I thought it was an oem replacement, which would mean it is designed to work the oem linkage.

Tusk is RMATV's exclusive line, much in the same way G-Force products are only availible through them. Like all of RMATV's exclusive products they are of a lesser quality than the mainstream products but are also significantly less expensive. For the vast majority of recreational riders these products will work fine.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I have a few Tusk things and they work great for me. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
580 Posts
Personally I think Tusk and the other RMATV brands are just as good as anything else. The only reason they're cheaper is because they're exclusive to RM.

As for that shifter, it's not a non-linkage one. I bought one for my 660 a few years ago and ended up throwing it away cause I wanted a direct shifter. RM carries other ones that are non-linkage, check em out!

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
i wouldnt use Tusk for functional pieces like shifters and such. I have aa bumper and gas cap from TUSK, both are quality parts.

·
Registered
350 Posts
nerf bars/tie rod's and gas cap on mine and all of them top quality

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
03Rappy660 said:
nerf bars/tie rod's and gas cap on mine and all of them top quality
Got the gas cap, absolutely LOVE the gas cap. It's VERY reasonably priced as well. It even looks better IMO than most of the expensive billet cut pieces availible out there for 4 times the price.

·
Registered
2,786 Posts
They are really slick looking (gas caps) i think and they dont try to overdo it with a bunch of weird cuts.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts