Raptor Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I went install my throttle and ill be damned if i didnt run into any and every problem but the main one now is that i somehow mananged to screw up the spring on the carb, i already ordered the new part but I was wondering if the part that I ordered will be everything included on the part i broke because we all know those parts diagrams arent really all that descriptive for example heres the link, and the part # is 5, I need to know if this includes the spring and what it wraps around
http://houseofmotorcycles.bikebandit.com/partsbandit/oem_schematic_view~schem_dept_id~1120907~section_dept_id~1~section_dept_name~OEM+%28Stock%29+Parts~dept_type_id~2~model_dept_year~2005~model_dept_mfr~Yamaha~model_dept_id~1119541~model_dept_name~YFM660RT+RAPTOR+660.asp#stay

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
anyone who has experienced the same thing or have any input that would be helpful

·
Registered
130 Posts
#5 points to the pin for the cable, however, the name with the prices refers to the guide and not the pin. Call the manufacturer and they should be able to tell you what's included. How did you damage it?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just put my twist on this weekend with no trouble. How did you mess that part up, that is not a pin. Really, the only way to mess that up is to lose it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts