Raptor Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have two 2011 250 Raptors that need to be converted to Twist. Seems like a kit is not so easy to come by. Any ideas on where to get one?

Ben

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have two 2011 250 Raptors that need to be converted to Twist. Seems like a kit is not so easy to come by. Any ideas on where to get one?

Ben
Hi Ben, i would suggest rockymountainatv.com just go there type in model and it will pop up with a huge amount of aftermarket items neatly organized by category. there prices are much better than direct, and i have never had any issues with them. if you have any question just PM me.

Dan

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Dan. I did look at RockyMountain and others online and noticed that a throttle kit for 2011 Raptor 250s are not listed. I assumed other have converted so I am looking for the cable and throttle others have used.

Yesterday I placed an order with Motion Pro directly (paid too much). Let's see if what I get in the mail will work or not. I'll keep this site updated.

Ben

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update...

I installed the kit from Motion Pro. "Fit like a glove"

No issues at all. My Daughter is happy now that the "thumb numb-er" has been removed. Now we can go on longer rides.

Ben

1 - 5 of 5 Posts