Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, just curious on what some of your opinions were on the M-7 Two Brothers Racing exhaust. Coming from the sportbike world, these weren't that bad of a product. I was just wondering how they were on quads. Any info would be appreciated!!

-kevin

·
Registered
899 Posts
I like mine. The dyno chart on the TBR sight is done without a controller or intake so it doesn’t look impressive but it woke mine up. Loud…around 104 db but it sounds mean as hell. Also the coolest looking pipe out IMO.

·
Registered
542 Posts
mines on the way :thumbsup:

·
Registered
899 Posts
I think it has a great sound to it. If you ride in a spot that sound is a problem than you might want to look into the power tip. During the summer we have allot of helicopters in and out of our HQ and at idle its been mistaken for a Huey by people in the buildings. When you open it up it has serious bark……sounds like an anti-aircraft gun. This pipe is an excellent woods pipe. Low to mid range monster. Added some power to the top end but not near what it did for low and mid range.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Here's a pic, I know it's not an SE, but I think it does look good on a blue quad. Since the TBR's accent colors are gold(ish) & black, I think it would look nice on an SE. IMO, the idle sound is lousy. I don't know how to explain it, kind of a tinny sound. With a load on it, it does sound mean, but too loud. I'm either going to try modifying it to make it quieter or get something else.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It does look pretty nice on the blue raptor. Ive got an 06 LE which is yellow and black and I was looking at the TBR because of the color scheme and I like the horizonal oval look! Looks great though!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
I've got a couple pics of a TBR on my SE. I love the look of this exhaust and the sound. I just replaced mine with LTE's but I have no complaints about the TBR. If anyone is looking for a slightly used one let me know. Will post the pics in a minute.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My pic won't upload because its too big, but I have pics of just the exhaust if anyone is interested in a used one.

·
Registered
6,514 Posts
Moneypitrap said:
My pic won't upload because its too big, but I have pics of just the exhaust if anyone is interested in a used one.

open up your pic and go up to view or tools or something, one of the drop down menu's , and go to "resize" and then you can change it to a smaller size and then re-save the pic, i size all mine at like 480x540 or somethign like that...

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
I have been away, otherwise I would have posted earlier. I have ran the TBR with a power bomb header for quite some time.....well, since I bought the machine.
I love it. Like OLI said, it makes awesome low-mid power....its loud though. It has a deep punch to it. I too found the TBR's in the street world to be quite nice, so thats why I tried it out on the 700. AND, I too have the 06SE and thought the combo would look just totally sick....WHICH IT DOES!
I think its THE BEST looking singe out there.....build quality is of course awesome.
Here are some pics....if these dont sell it, I dont know what will!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
more.....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,586 Posts
one last one......

OH, and sure enough, on ebay right now there is one at like $215 with like $15 for shipping! thats a KILLER deal.
I spent $299 on mine, which was full MSRP.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 48 Posts