Raptor Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Guys

I blew out my rear driver side tyre after pumping it beyond the recommended PSI rating.But it blew up sometime after later that night.I notice it the next day.(psi gauge didnt work and was feed up with tyre always becoming flat)

So basically i belive im due for new tryes up front and rear.
I have carlisle turf tamer tyres on the rear with 21inch x 11x9 not sure? and up front are kenda dominator 21x7.00-10.

I really like the type of tyres i have on ATM.So i would like to get a general idea of what kind of tyres other people are using for a particulary style or terrain.And is there much difference in the handling and feel

I belive my tyres are similar or on level with knobby tyres(somebody correct me if wrong)
What are these tyres mainly used for ?ARE THEY THE MOST COMMONLY USED TYRE ?
I ride my bike mainly on the farm with dirt and trail terrain and also it handles quite well on road as well.I live in Australia and dont have much of a atv community over he

Any feedback appreciated?

·
Master of the Electron
15,685 Posts
I guess it depends on what kind/brand of tires (tyres) you have available to you down under so you're not paying exorbitant shipping fees... If you really like what you have, I'd suggest replacing with same?

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
Im with Qm on this one. If you like the way they ride and perform then stick with it. I personally like holeshot xcr up front and the realtors in the back. I ride woods trails and it rides great to me. Its weird how you take two people and put them on the same bikes and same track but one likes the way razrs perform over holeshots and the other visea versa. My 2 cents

1 - 3 of 3 Posts