Raptor Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who are the winners going to be? Lets get the predictions out on the table ahead of time as to who you want to win. The fight card in total is:

Quinton Jackson vs. Rashad Evans
Michael Bisping vs. Dan Miller
Todd Duffee vs. Mike Russow
Antonio Nogueira vs. Jason Brilz
Diego Sanchez vs. John Hathaway
Amir Sadollah vs. Dong Hyun Kim
Efrain Escudero vs. Dan Lauzon
Melvin Gullard vs. Waylon Lowe
Luiz Cane vs. Cyrille Diabate
Aaron Riley vs. Joe Brammer
Jesse Forbes vs. Ryan Jensen

·
Registered
79 Posts
pretty tough card to pick
i hope rampage wins but i dont think he will
will post my picks when i do them on my other site

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Hope rampage beats sugar but it's gonna be good either way. I don't however believe iether will be ready for Shogun.

·
Registered
214 Posts
I hope Jackson prepares better than he coaches, he sucked in last season's Ultimate fighter series. I'm for Rashad!

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Rampage messed up by letting Evans get hims composure back. If he would have capitalized on that he would have had him.

·
Crash Test Pilot
315 Posts
Rampage messed up by letting Evans get hims composure back. If he would have capitalized on that he would have had him.
indeed Rampage had Rashad then just quit fightin' wtf!? I'm pretty disappointed with Rampage, but I dont think either would have a chance with Shogun. Rampage said he wants a rematch but thats one fight I dont care to see unless Rampage does some serious training. You could totally tell that Rashad had been training with GSP, the way he would shoot for the take down then just hold him up against the fence. WAY to much hype for that fight, both guys came into the fight claiming they were gonna knock the other out, both are liars.:confused:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Damn why ain't the same Quinton that fought chuck ain't show up bruh I'm salty 1500 gone

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
indeed Rampage had Rashad then just quit fightin' wtf!? I'm pretty disappointed with Rampage, but I dont think either would have a chance with Shogun. Rampage said he wants a rematch but thats one fight I dont care to see unless Rampage does some serious training. You could totally tell that Rashad had been training with GSP, the way he would shoot for the take down then just hold him up against the fence. WAY to much hype for that fight, both guys came into the fight claiming they were gonna knock the other out, both are liars.:confused:
AMEN. I would have been calling asking for my $45 back after that fight. What a rip off. Thank God they show the UFC's free here. :D

·
Registered
260 Posts
how about the duffee/russow fight that shit was crazy

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how about the duffee/russow fight that shit was crazy
Yeah I definitely thought Duffee was going to get the decision but Russow just knocked him out with one punch.

Funny thing about that fight was I could count on 2 hands ow many time he hit him the entire 3 rounds....the out of nowhere in the 3rd....POW :eek:

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts

·
RF Moderating Team Member / Wheelie Master
4,326 Posts
3 to 5 more punches and it would have been stopped wtf Rampage. :(

·
Modding Maniac
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
3 to 5 more punches and it would have been stopped wtf Rampage. :(
Sad thing about it....he just rested there on his chest then has the balls to say at the end he did his best. I call :bs:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts