679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Checkout my new UM racing lightbar

Attachments

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
they are 35 watt HIDs.so 105 watts total.the stock stator should handle them I think.:)

·
Registered
69 Posts
thought about getting one of those myself, not too sure now looks heaps bigger than the internet image I saw, looks like it might be awkward for just casual rides, still looks pretty cool tho :cool:

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Talk about setting the forest on fire!!! LMAO! It was sure sunny last night on the ride LOL...

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Lets do the math togheter here:

So 3 lights at 3200 lumens each makes 9600 lumens all togheter...Damn i still got it LMAO. I see alot of blind squirrels in your future LOL. Sweet setup for night races or night trail hare scrambles that would be sweet. Hey Bill i would think maybe you would like a cover to protect your investment you know roost from another quad wont be too forgiving on these!!! Have you taught about it?

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
They have clear removeable/replaceable covers on them.:)

·
Premium Member
4,439 Posts
Thats good then! good deal!

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Bill, that is truly hot shit... Do you have a link for the lights? Smart about the covers. I put 2 layers of screen protector over the lens to help fiight dirt and mud.

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The site I found the light bar on was Ebay.They don`t show it on their site yet.The lights are euro pattern.Plus I`ll be using a HID helmet light by Trail Tech.:)

·
Premium Member
733 Posts
Eventually I will be switching out the headlights to HIDs. That seems to be the best option for the headlights. Are yours completely blocked now? If so are you going to pull them?

·
Desert Racer
679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My headlights are already gone

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
:wow: oh god my eye's ,i just see red spots know. man look's good ,should be able to see alot more now:D

·
GIVE'ER SUM
569 Posts
i like the lights but dont like how they block the grill. that thing is huge!! ive always liked the mean look of the raptor so its a give and take deal i guess. still nice and bright as hell!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts