Raptor Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i need some feedback here real bad, i have a DG R.A.C.E pipe, has anyone ever used one? anyway, my quesion is if i jet and get a proflow k&n filter, will i see noticable powergain ?, is it worth it, i no it will work with CT, or yoshi, but DG?
someone help me otu here please

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
DG pipes are of the lowest tier. That said a great deal of power can be made from an airbox upgrade. The airbox kit isn't dependant upon the pipe, it will work with any pipe that can retain the OEM airbox.

I'd get the Pro-design kit.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i was looking on the net and all the "pro design kits" are pro flows? is that waht ur talking bout?
aswell u think my pipe will not gimmie any performance it says right in the package for best performance to rejet for it that must mean it is going to deliver some hp no:? i paid like 400 bucks for it from the yamaha dealer ship

·
Super Moderator
17,063 Posts
Pro-Design's kit is a "pro-flow" kit, adaptors are also made by other companies but Pro-design is by far the most common.

Rejetting is required anytime you change the amount of airflow through the head.

·
Registered
43 Posts
i would go w/ the yoshi pipe .. its a great pipe for the price.. i have one ... if u use the pipe and k&n u will get a pretty good gain.. for the price.. if u wanna spend a little more i would get the LTE duals ive heard a lot of good things about them but there kinda expensive

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.