Raptor Forum banner

1 - 20 of 444 Posts

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed we dont have a gallery on our forum. What do you guys think. I know most of us only have a few hopups. But I enjoy seeing pics of other Raptors with anything thats different than mine. Love to see some action shots, wheelies jumps etc. How about some dune pics? Got some new a arms? id love to see them too.
Anyone care to go first?

·
Registered
960 Posts
Nice pics man

·
Registered
19 Posts
Here's mine... stock right now except for YFZ450 front shocks, but will soon look similar (but better) to the one pictured below.

The mods my 700R will have by summer will include (going for a Black/White theme):

2006 YFZ450 Front Suspension + Black Yamaha Shock Covers (currently have)
HMF Full Pipe
Power Commander III
GYTR™ High Flow Air Filter
GYTR™ Sport Front Grab Bar
GYTR™ Aluminum Footwells
GYTR™ Engine/Frame Skid Plate
GYTR™ Swing Arm Skid Plate
GYTR™ A-Arm Skid Plates
Black ITP C Series Sport Wheels
Hotshot H-D Tires (Trails)
Sand Star Paddels (Dunes)

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
awsome!! Keep them comming

·
Registered
78 Posts
This one is mine......Still a lot of work to do, got my new chrome wheels this week with street tires

·
Registered
331 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
does anyone know how to reduce photo size so the file is small enough.

·
Registered
78 Posts
BigRay69 said:
Wally - Where did you get your street tires and wheels from??
From a shop in the netherlands, all together 4 rims and 4 tyres 525euro (625 dollar)
www.quad-atv-becon.nl
I will make a picture from it next week en post it.

·
Registered
82 Posts
someone needs to start a PICTURES ONLY thread... and a mod needs to remove all the comments that aren't pictures. This is going to turn into one of those 1 picture for 5 posts sort of things where everyone asks questions about the pictures that are posted and it gets dilluted. That's fine and all but irritating to those of us who just want to see pics.

So, maybe we can get a sticky setup and if anyone posts comments that don't have a picture a mod can remove them? All the forums I frequent have a thread like that already except this one.

Rock

·
Registered
728 Posts
hey armety, how do you like that DRD pipe?

1 - 20 of 444 Posts