Raptor Forum banner

41 - 60 of 444 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Thanks man.Yeah i just found this forum and that one.Figured i throw up them pics.I am going to get a better camera soon and take some better ones though,as those pics don't really do my quad justice.

·
Registered
677 Posts
I was gonna say.... I don't know anybody (except some really sick rails) that can go up the face of sand mountain in 26 seconds (the length of your teaser)... how rude, let's get the whole thing posted!!!

As a teaser to a teaser, I'm planning a camera mount on the front of my bike... so I can shoot some footage. A few buddies and I are planning a monster week long trip to the dunes in about 2 weeks... and we've got three cameras that all shoot widescreen... so we're going to make a short video (like 30 minutes short) of us riding... Should be awesome!

-SS

·
Registered
37 Posts
My 700R ... its still at the shop, waiting for Nerf Bars and A-Arm plates to arrive.

Mods so far, Bills Pipes full system, Pro Filter air inlet, Vortec fuel commander, GYTR swing arm and chassis plates, and of course waiting on the Nerfs and A-Arm Plates.
Fired it up ths morning ...sounds very nice :eek:

Presently looking for a set of yfz Front shocks, hopefully picking a pair up for $400 (Australian Dollars).

·
Registered
615 Posts
Hippy said:
Just put the hiPer'z on and figure it was now worthy to share
:thumbsup:

Love your tires and wheel setup....are those pro armor nerfs?

·
Registered
79 Posts
I read this forum alot, just dont post. Im very active on bluetraxx though. Here is some action pictures taken in my woods and around the yard. Enjoy!

Grip it and rip it. (Nice hillshoot, very steep)

My babies.

The big dog.

Taking a break.

Nasty hillshoot.

·
Registered
615 Posts
Nice pics bro...Welcome to the Raptor Forum family....beware of postwhore

-you have been forewarned! :grin_nod:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Hippy said:

Wow 1 word, WICKED...... And thanks for the friendly welcome noridz :thumbsup:, dont get that often on forums.

·
Registered
615 Posts
YFZbrad said:
Hippy said:

Wow 1 word, WICKED...... And thanks for the friendly welcome noridz :thumbsup:, dont get that often on forums.
No prob...Its a good group of guys and girls here...

·
Registered
683 Posts
noridz4u said:
Hippy said:

Love your tires and wheel setup....are those pro armor nerfs?
thnax noridz4u :thumbsup:
the nert bars are GYT-R
I was looking into getting the AC pro's tho

Thanx YFZbrad :thumbsup:Good to have ya aboard sweet pair of quads you got there ;)

·
Premium Member
5,119 Posts
I know you all have seen mine before but a friend of mine took this at Florence Oregon this past weekend
and I think it was a pretty decent pic so I thought I'd share it.

·
Registered
615 Posts
sparky yfz said:
This is mine at the dunes with my 450
Is that 450 the one on yfzcentral that was the Quad of the month a couple monthes ago?

41 - 60 of 444 Posts