Raptor Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my order from TQS today I went from a slip-on and HMF controller to DMC Force 4 and PCV it made a big difference in the top end but when the throttle is WOT sometimes it cuts out like it is lean, I dont really know how to adjust the map manually so I was wondering if somebody had another map to try? My current mods are DMC force 4 and GYTR air filter, im waiting for a 11.5 Tech piston and soon I will be ordering a HC2. Any help is apreciated 750' ASL

·
Banned
2,642 Posts
I got my order from TQS today I went from a slip-on and HMF controller to DMC Force 4 and PCV it made a big difference in the top end but when the throttle is WOT sometimes it cuts out like it is lean, I dont really know how to adjust the map manually so I was wondering if somebody had another map to try? My current mods are DMC force 4 and GYTR air filter, im waiting for a 11.5 Tech piston and soon I will be ordering a HC2. Any help is apreciated 750' ASL
Get it dyno'd, it will clean up all the blurps and blips and run stonger

·
Registered
448 Posts
ya, I'd wait till you get the rest of your parts, then have a custom tune done to it

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well today I tried a couple of different maps when they all seemed lean so I finally went to a map that was for a stage 2 cam and a plus 3 TB to see if that would be rich then but it wasnt so I started to look at all of the connections and the negative battery cable was loose as soon as I got it tight that made a huge difference I cant beleve the difference between before and now I knew that the top end would be better but I cant believe how much more I have down lower in the rpm range. I still have the last map installed so when I get a map with closer settings it should run even better.

I raced my buddies built 400ex and I ate him alive every run.

·
Registered
555 Posts
great news, glad it wasn't anything major

1 - 5 of 5 Posts