1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
VIP
1,019 Posts
That part number is for the black front fenders.

These are for the black front and rear...
#1PE-F1500-40 FRONT FENDER ASSY YAMAHA BLACK
#1PE-F1600-40 REAR FENDER ASSY YAMAHA BLACK

Are you changing to the white hood, tank cover and tail light panel as well? Do you have those part numbers?

The graphics kit you need consists of multiple decals that you will need to order separately.

#B46-F165C-00-00 GRAPHIC, 1 (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Left side of rear fender)
#B46-F165D-00-00 GRAPHIC, 2 (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Right side of rear fender)
#B46-F1599-00-00 GRAPHIC 3 (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Left side of tank)
#B46-F15A9-00-00 GRAPHIC 4 (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Right side of tank)
#B46-F15B9-00-00 GRAPHIC 5 (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Top of left front fender)
#B46-F15C9-00-00 GRAPHIC 6 (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Top of right front fender))
#B46-F165G-00-00 GRAPHIC, REAR (LH) (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Top of left rear fender)
#B46-F165H-00-00 GRAPHIC, REAR (RH) (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Top of right rear fender)

This is the round Yamaha triple tuning fork emblem from the front of your rad cover.
#4KN-2836B-10-00 TUNING FORK MARK (You can order a new one or carefully remove the emblem from your old rad cover and glue it on the new one with contact cement)

·
Super Moderator
8,074 Posts
Wow

Chimbazoid this area is definitely your expertise. Glad you pipe in for everyone, many thanks.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks ive run into issues partzilla wont delievery to the uk due to the size does anyone know a site that will do this

·
Registered
88 Posts
Wait so you can upgrade your plastics to the 2013+ design? I thought the gas tank was different ..... I have an 07 and I like the Orange color of the 13 ans my original plastics are due for replacing .

·
VIP
1,019 Posts
Wow

Chimbazoid this area is definitely your expertise. Glad you pipe in for everyone, many thanks.
Thanks Morph.
I just figured out how to decipher the online parts diagrams. :)
They sure try and fool you when listing the hood and tank topper colors in relation to which color the main plastics are.

thanks ive run into issues partzilla wont delievery to the uk due to the size does anyone know a site that will do this
You can try some of our vendors here.
Steve at Tech Quad Shop is a great guy to deal with. He will even order products from vendors not listed on his site and ship them to you. I had trouble getting parts from a supplier who would not ship to Canada and Steve had no problems getting me the parts.
You can contact him by PM by going to the TQS Forum under Sponsors and clicking his name or go to tqsatv.com and click the email link.

Wait so you can upgrade your plastics to the 2013+ design? I thought the gas tank was different ..... I have an 07 and I like the Orange color of the 13 ans my original plastics are due for replacing .
Yes you can.
You can use the 2013 + plastics on any 06-08 700. The 09-12 700's have the digital dash display so the hood will not fit them.
The rear plastics are identical besides the colors as are the taillight panels.
The front fenders were moved forward 2 inches in 2013 so you need to purchase the front fender/headlight brackets from a 2013 or newer.
You will need to change the headlight trim rings as they are smaller.
You will also need the honeycomb rad cover that goes behind the hood.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks Morph.

Yes you can.
You can use the 2013 + plastics on any 06-08 700. The 09-12 700's have the digital dash display so the hood will not fit them.
The rear plastics are identical besides the colors as are the taillight panels.
The front fenders were moved forward 2 inches in 2013 so you need to purchase the front fender/headlight brackets from a 2013 or newer.
You will need to change the headlight trim rings as they are smaller.
You will also need the honeycomb rad cover that goes behind the hood.
can fit a 2013+ display on a 07 raptor?:nerd

·
Registered
109 Posts
That part number is for the black front fenders.

These are for the black front and rear...
#1PE-F1500-40 FRONT FENDER ASSY YAMAHA BLACK
#1PE-F1600-40 REAR FENDER ASSY YAMAHA BLACK

Are you changing to the white hood, tank cover and tail light panel as well? Do you have those part numbers?

The graphics kit you need consists of multiple decals that you will need to order separately.

#B46-F165C-00-00 GRAPHIC, 1 (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Left side of rear fender)
#B46-F165D-00-00 GRAPHIC, 2 (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Right side of rear fender)
#B46-F1599-00-00 GRAPHIC 3 (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Left side of tank)
#B46-F15A9-00-00 GRAPHIC 4 (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Right side of tank)
#B46-F15B9-00-00 GRAPHIC 5 (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Top of left front fender)
#B46-F15C9-00-00 GRAPHIC 6 (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Top of right front fender))
#B46-F165G-00-00 GRAPHIC, REAR (LH) (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Top of left rear fender)
#B46-F165H-00-00 GRAPHIC, REAR (RH) (FOR YB - YAMAHA BLACK) (Top of right rear fender)

This is the round Yamaha triple tuning fork emblem from the front of your rad cover.
#4KN-2836B-10-00 TUNING FORK MARK (You can order a new one or carefully remove the emblem from your old rad cover and glue it on the new one with contact cement)
you are de master bro bro!
How do I know the colors? I'm seeing the cheapest options in partzilla but I don't know what the color is
I appreciate any help

1 - 11 of 11 Posts