Raptor Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried to post a picture and received the following message:

"An Error Has Occurred!
The upload folder is full. Please try a smaller file and/or contact an administrator."

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks. It had never happened to me before.
I'll just sit tight.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Just a question?

These really large pics in some of the signatures, does that take up space on your end?

I know when my satellite connection slows down in the evening opening up some of the pages where a lot of the memebers have those huge pics in their sigs takes a while sometimes.

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
PaleRider said:
Just a question?

These really large pics in some of the signatures, does that take up space on your end?

I know when my satellite connection slows down in the evening opening up some of the pages where a lot of the memebers have those huge pics in their sigs takes a while sometimes.
Unfortunately I don't have the power to mandate a signature max size through the forum software. Dracus might, but it's not been much of a problem yet.

There's a difference between filesize and image size. The smaller the filesize the easier it is on the forum storage and the members on slower connections. When the image size is decreased it just makes it easier to read the posts instead of scrolling through a half-page sized sig every few posts.

I'm not sure what the filesize is on yours sik, but image size seems fine. Talljess' sig pic is ridiculously large dimension-wise, but if no one else is complaining I won't make anyone change them.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts