Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm from Webster NY, just outside of Rochester. Always lookin for new people to ride with and new places to ride. There is a group of us who ride together all the time, but the trails here are pretty crappy. We have gone to majestic trails in PA twice now and love it there. But its a 3 1/2 hour drive. I am one of 3 700s in the group. But the other guys arent on here cuz they dont have computers.

·
Registered
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Majestic in in NW PA. Just over the border south of salemanca, NY. Its pretty nice there. The trails are well marked and all one way so you don't have to worry about going head on. They also have a decent MX track and a mud ares that we barely made it through on sport quads. www.majestictrails.com

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Ok I got you now....I know the Salamanca area from passing thru in the big rig, from what I have seen there is a lot of woods to ride in out that way !! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
149 Posts
I'm from Williamson... Majestic is cool! Hook up with the All County ATV Club. We have a good time and the trails are pretty good. There's a meeting of the club in Savannah Thursday the 12th at the VFW, 7pm. You can find out more or join then. It's pretty easy for those quick after work rides too since it's close by.

-Doug

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hey when yall go the Majestic trails Hit me up with a IM,I live in erie pa,went there for the first time last fall i liked it.I got a bunch of buddies that want to go also even my mom.(lol)

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
GYTR700SHUFF said:
Cool, hopefully in May we can get out there. I'm gettin married in 2 weeks, then honeymoon... Don't see a lot of riding time this month.
Congrats.... :thumbsup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.