Raptor Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Administrator
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had a few members wanting to do another group buy. I can look into details upcoming but want to start a list again. Anybody want in, chime in here.
@ethanSD and @rjr9603 I know you guys are interested, correct?

·
Administrator
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Who knows, I might be in for one myself for the wife’s bike. I literally do not like riding that one strictly due to the lack of the Urmosi…

Well that and the noticeable power difference lol. But it hurts the thumb after a few minutes. No bueno.

Reactions: 4stroker4life

·
Administrator
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I will let this thread go for about a week to see who all wants one. For those that want it, you will need to pm me your name, mailing address. I think that’s how I proceeded last time with the first one. Once I have confirmation of the set amount of units needed for the group buy I will provide Urmosi with the list, contact you guys and have you pay him direct and then they get shipped. I will look back at that thread to confirm for myself.

edit…provide me your PayPal info. I will provide Urmosi that list with PP included and then he sends out an invoice to that per person to be paid. I just checked my original group buy thread.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
How did you guys choose between the standard model and the pro model?
The pro model has a lifetime warranty, and it was my understanding that the warranty would even cover breaking in a crash. Hope i dont need it! Haha

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
51 Posts
Also curious about cost. I may be in as well depending on how good the group buy deal is LOL

·
Administrator
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Last time we had received 20% off and free shipping. I am awaiting the response from them currently and will post in here once I hear from them.

·
Administrator
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Bump,

let’s give it until this Friday then get the order rolling. PM me your PayPal info I can submit to Urmosi for invoicing purposes.

Reactions: rjr9603

·
Administrator
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Urmosi got back with me, his stock is rolling in again. The following are who have sent me their PayPal info for invoicing.

Montana
Rjr9603
Laedco58

Will be submitting Monday morning and he will provide the code I will send you guys so you can choose what version you want. I will PM those that have not responded to confirm/deny their purchase.

Reactions: rjr9603

·
Administrator
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have PM'd a few of you to see if the interest is still there. So far the ones ready to go are as follows. I will be notifying Urmosi this afternoon to get this process rolling for you guys.

Montana
Rjr9603
Laedco58
Damooch

·
Administrator
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have sent a pm out to those interested. We have a 20% off and free shipping code that is only good until 7/26. Anyone else interested in hopping in on this limited time offer, get with me before time expires.

·
Administrator
9,546 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Update…

I might have been wrong on the free shipping part, I emailed to confirm a few minutes ago. Either way, 20% off is pretty good deal even with shipping. I hear the inner me stating to buy another one to put on the wife’s bike though. I love the smooth feel of the one on my bike.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts