Raptor Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
Super Moderator
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
If that head is off, do that piston, porting, cam & TB, and new timing chain. Remove the head only once, don't piece meal it. Use a OEM base gasket, not Cometic. You can reuse the head studs or for xtra coin get ARP, though not necessary if it's the first time removed. Clutch can come later, OEM will hold.

That's my theory behind it. Flow port the TB rubber connecting piece to match both TB and head.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Though you didn't have the big three yet?

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

You mis-read. The "big 3" have been done for a little over a year now.

If that head is off, do that piston, porting, cam & TB, and new timing chain. Remove the head only once, don't piece meal it. Use a OEM base gasket, not Cometic. You can reuse the head studs or for xtra coin get ARP, though not necessary if it's the first time removed. Clutch can come later, OEM will hold.

That's my theory behind it. Flow port the TB rubber connecting piece to match both TB and head.
Its a good theory and am told that is what will be done. I know enough about mechanics to understand when being spoken too and get myself in trouble with tools. I'm leaving this one up to Cuervo Racing. :smile

Hey palvarez05, what octane is the fuel you use? Here in Oregon I am restricted to 92 for our premium.

·
Registered
145 Posts
You mis-read. The "big 3" have been done for a little over a year now.

Its a good theory and am told that is what will be done. I know enough about mechanics to understand when being spoken too and get myself in trouble with tools. I'm leaving this one up to Cuervo Racing. :smile

Hey palvarez05, what octane is the fuel you use? Here in Oregon I am restricted to 92 for our premium.
I have shitty fucking gas, my bike is in the Caribbean with no rating, so you either buy premium or standard gas... What am I using is an octane booster. All my issues were solved, thanks to Cuervo.

Sent from my GM1910 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,789 Posts
I was in on the first group buy, i dont think the second one ever had enough people. Maybe you can get some interest in it again and get another order done. It was actually a damn good discount! You can get either one as far as the regular model or the pro. And i did get mine installed before our last little sahara trip. Cant say enough good about it! I got the pro model and the adjustability is endless. Up, down, left, right, forward, back. Goodbye, thumb fatigue! I wont miss you...

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
7,754 Posts
Discussion Starter #30 (Edited)
Did you'll go in on this? Id be interested in one. Would it be the factory edition, or original?
Go to Urmosi website, they are on sale right now for a deep discount as is. Looks like as cheap as when we did the original group buy. Good time to get one, those prices won't last.

21 - 31 of 31 Posts