Raptor Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok Ive seen some of you have installed your vapor on this plastic piece. Has it held up ok and does it look alright? I just ordered the vapor but trying to decide which clamp I want to buy so going to put it there for now. I want it installed before my camping trip coming up.

Might move the reverse and move key there or getclamp with key spot and get new bars but dont want to decide right now lol

Thanks

·
Registered
83 Posts

·
Registered
2,615 Posts
Thats where mine is at on my 660, looks good and holds up and ive had it on there for like 2 months, but im getting the bar clamps with logo and trail tech x bars next week so say good bye :)

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I just put mine on the crossbar with the provided bracket, it hasnt moved at all and feels pretty secure.

·
Registered
1,157 Posts
Teraflx said:
I just put mine on the crossbar with the provided bracket, it hasnt moved at all and feels pretty secure.

I like the silver tank cover! Tell me about it!!!!

·
Registered
312 Posts
Teraflx where did ya get your warning label covers? They look nice :thumbsup:

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've seen'em on E-bay for like 40.00

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nevermind I got a coupon in the mail today so I ordered the bar clamp, handlebars and new grips whats another $130 when you already spent $1200 this week on your quad lol :grin_nod:

·
Registered
83 Posts
bberck said:
Nevermind I got a coupon in the mail today so I ordered the bar clamp, handlebars and new grips whats another $130 when you already spent $1200 this week on your quad lol :grin_nod:
cool you will love the clamp and bars.. when i installed mine i got some of that flexable fire resistant plastic tubing for wires at the local parts store they make a blue colored one also that would prolly match your quad..

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
I like the silver tank cover! Tell me about it!!!!
[/quote]

Thanks man, Its the silver by maiers. Its alot darker then the stock front grill so you will have to replace that too.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Raptor0731 said:
Teraflx where did ya get your warning label covers? They look nice :thumbsup:
Yep, Ebay for I think $47 shipped. I really like the way they tirned out.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.