Raptor Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed my Vapor today, RPM is erratic like everyone elses ::) , the stock plastic mount sucks so I fabbed up a temporary mount and relocated the key. Cool little unit overall, not sure if I'll order the billet dashboard or just fab up a decent mount.

·
Registered
297 Posts
ahh that looks nuts. where did you get your vapor from? the place i was looking at said it was in high demand so i may take a while to get. hows everything working? tach and shift light work?

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
phyto said:
ahh that looks nuts. where did you get your vapor from? the place i was looking at said it was in high demand so i may take a while to get. hows everything working? tach and shift light work?
www.Dunesport.net , RockyMountainatv has them in stock now too. No just like every other Raptor the tach is erratic.

·
Registered
29 Posts
diddly nice jod on the fab work looks pretty good

P.S I am jelious of you with that new se 700r that has to be the hottest lookin quad out there i have a white '06

·
Registered
297 Posts
not sure but i was reading through the NGK Iridium Spark thread and came across an interesting bit of information about the Iridium Spark causing the idle to be erratic when there is a on board computer system or monitor or control engine performance on the bike. here is the link

http://www.raptorforum.com/index.php/topic,2600.0.html

but then the braddah who posted this thread doesnt have a Iridium Spark so who knows...i just wanted to share what i found cheeeehoooo

just my .5 cents

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I talked to TT yesterday, they have a 700 coming into the shop today and will email the installation pictures and instructions when finished. Hopefully I'll hear from them later today or tommorow and the "fix" will actually work this time. :crazy: I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Not to knock this too far off topic. But I talked to Trail Tech yesterday. They had said that the rest of their parts came in late tueday and that they were just starting to build them yesterday. Said something else about a september 25 cutoff. Something like anyone ordering before and upto the 25 will hopefully be built and shiped this week and everyone after the 25 would be next week...Something like that.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts