Raptor Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought it might be a good thread to post about experiences you've had with aftermarket suppliers for the 700, whether it be good bad or indifferent.

Dunesport - Got my Vapor at a great price from them, awesome to deal with!

Trailtech- their tech department is a bit frustrating, but they will take care of you in the end.

Rockymountainatv- Always a great experience, never a problem.

K&Katv- Assfuckers! Railroaded into paying a ridiculous price on a bumper due to a "best offer" technicallity that they took advantage of on ebay. 3 weeks after I was forced to pay for it, they email and say that they cannot get the bumper. :mad: Finally my money is refunded, avoid these guys at all costs.

Camp Hill Yamaha- Great guys to deal with, some of they're prices are unbeatable.

Carboncovers- Jacob is awesome, really goes the extra mile to ensure you are happy.

KBMotorsports- Kenneth was very accommodating on shipping my item, although a little better communication would have been good.

Yamaha of Troy/Troy Racing- Still screwing around on getting my filter kit shipped properly or a refund almost a month and a half later. :( Never a returned call or email from them, they could really care less if they screwed up. (I did try talking to Robert and he said he could not do anything about the ebay side of the business.
Update, finally got a refund. :thumbsup:

Fuelmoto- Probably one of the best experiences I've had since starting to mod this thing, Great price, and outstanding service. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
534 Posts
I also had a great experieance with RockyMountain.
Will stick with them on every thing that I need and that they carry.
I say ta hell with the other asses that can't get things right :eek:

·
Registered
815 Posts
H.E.P. - - Ordered many of their accessories, they have powdercoated them to match my bike - shipping
has been perfect (they ship priority)(at no extra cost) They also will talk with you about
prices, if you order a few things, you can get them all cheaper. GREAT Communication....

RockyMtn - - Im sure everyone will say they are great, i would have to agree.... they are very
dependable...

PowerPartsPlus - - Very good prices on GYTR stuff... quick shipping....

RocketFactory - - Bought many things from them, great Communication, GREAT customer service....would
definantly recommend them to anyone. (even if you dont know much about your
engine, they will explain everything to you, and give you recomendations on what to do
to your engine)

FuelMoto - - as everyone knows they have a great price and customer service on the PCIII....

VelociRaptor - (Bo White) -(not a Vendor) - Does GREAT work, works very fast, Communication is Amazing (he keeps you in the loop with what is going on) - - I know he is not a dealer - but i want to let everyone know how great he is to work with, and would recommend him to anyone wanting to have their head ported or engine work done...

These are a few of the main dealers that i have dealt with..... i havent had any bad experiences yet....

Plattner

·
Registered
57 Posts
RMATV is always great
Motosport Outlet is up there with them
Golden West cycle blows, Lazy, incompetent liars
Magic Racing another good one

·
Registered
751 Posts
INVISION POWERSPORTS bought my graphics from them, about a month later I tore my seat and called them, they send me a new one for free. :thumbsup:
BIKE BANDIT I have always used them for many littlethings
DENNIS KIRK Never had a problem with them

·
Registered
130 Posts
i order almost everthing through rocky mountain they are great . ive had good luck with motosport outlet. parts direct ive had problems with . i ordered my exhaust from hmf it took six weeks to get .

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
rocky mountain atv... great to buy from.. how many of you spent more than 1000.00 from them and recieved a gift certificate. i got mine about 2 weeks ago and it was for 105.57 so yeah i spent ALOT of money with them

1 - 10 of 10 Posts