Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to start a thread for the rebuild that I'm doing on my 2012 Hammer 8 Ball Street Cruiser. I was hit by a truck just over 4 months ago by a woman that "didn't see me" and crossed the double yellow lines and hit me head on. She hit me only at around 20 MPH but it did a number on me and my bike nonetheless. I finally was able to settle with the insurance company on the physical damage claim to my bike after a 4 month daily argument so I started ordering parts last week and they've started to arrive so I'm getting excited to get my bike back into riding shape since I'll be doing the repairs myself.

Attachments

·
Registered
689 Posts
That's good you are alive! And it is cool that you ate fixing your bike rather than junking it! My Dad was in a wreck in his 87 ford ranger, that his Dad fixed from a rollover. He was also hit by a lady who "didn't see him, and lost control.." Mt Dad in fine lucky! And seeing the truck that he saw his Dad work on was pretty sad to see. But long story short THE LITTLE TRUCK SHALL LIVE AGAIN!! lol. We just got the needed parts from a junk yard, (thankfully her insurance found her at fault!)

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 4037T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
220 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah the insurance wanted to total it so that's why I ended up in a 4 month long battle with them. Insurance is a joke. But I know there's plenty of value in this bike if I can get the time to get all the parts back on and get it all touched up. Glad to hear that your dad was okay, there's lots of questionable drivers out there.

Reactions: Andon Jones
1 - 3 of 3 Posts