Raptor Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
man that is slick need tire chains ,lol that would be cool to see a raptor with chains on it.was the one on the three wheeler ok? nice vids:D

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
the problem here if you dont have good front tires you have no direction, only me on my raptor and another guy on a yfz450 do it.this type of surface a proven tire is cheng shin chevron type on the rears and razr2 on front.if going up is a pain,you really need them when you go down hill.the 3 wheeler guy at least is alive .

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Wow that's some slippery clay right there! You should do what the ice racers do and drive some panhead short screws into the lugs on your tires to make studs. That'll give you some serious traction. And where's the three wheeler??? I didn't see a 3 wheeler???

·
LOOK UP IN THE SKY ITS A BIRD, A PLANE, THAT'S THE
547 Posts
Wow that's some slippery clay right there! You should do what the ice racers do and drive some panhead short screws into the lugs on your tires to make studs. That'll give you some serious traction. And where's the three wheeler??? I didn't see a 3 wheeler???
here ya go crpenter
also i think put some panhead screws in a tire's . :D

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Oh man bummer deal! Thanks for postin that link lucky. Those guys need some studs in their tires for that slippery shit lol!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts