Raptor Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I constantly have trouble with my zerk fittings, so I figured I'd make a video since all the videos on youtube are just marketing tools you buy to "fix" them.

Basically all I'm doing is loosening the bolts to the A arms, heating the joints up to thin the grease, then shooting more into them.

The video shows the trials and tribulations of completely my task.

I was recommended heating up the joint By Dez and it did help a ton. Shout out :beer:

I was beyond frustrated while making this video because of the amount of grease I waste every time I try to service the joints. So forgive my unenthusiastic tone of voice

·
I may be getting older, but I refuse to grow up!
10,604 Posts
That was a good video. But at 9.5 minutes long, there was 8 minutes watching the heat gun, hahah. Why not prop the heat gun to aim towards the joint? Then do something else while it heats up. LOL, just messing with you.

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Lol. I tried doing some time management with it. I kept turning camera off for different parts All done it took 30 minutes to do 3 joints. I'm still a novice at making videos and it doesn't help that my train of thought is more like a pack of squirrels running in all directions when the dog is let loose

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts