Raptor Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 190 Posts

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's finally here and looking great so far! To upgrade your account to VIP, just click on the new "VIP Upgrade" link on the top menubar next to the "Logout" button. This will take you to a secure Paypal checkout where you can purchase the subscription.

VIP benefits include:
  • Access to the "Anything Goes" board (18+ only please)
  • Entry into monthly drawings for FREE Raptor-related prizes
  • Cool "VIP" image under your name
  • The envy of all your peers

Some of the money made from VIP upgrades will be used to purchase a monthly prize that will then be given away to one lucky VIP member. The value of the prize will be dependant on how many people purchase a VIP upgrade for that month. The prize will always be worth more than $50, and I'm hoping that if enough people participate we'll be able to give away prizes valued at as much as $800, so VIP status definitely has its benefits! This month's prize is a chrome bumper from Fuel ATV. Once you become a VIP, you will have access to the "Monthly Prizes" board which will have more information on the current month's prize.

You can purchase the upgrade for $15, and then Paypal will automatically send you a bill in a year for $5 to renew your annual subscription. The low annual fee will make it possible for us to keep buying better prizes to give away to YOU every month. If you already had $$ Contributing Member status, you have already received a complimentary upgrade to VIP.

If your paypal address is different than the e-mail address listed in your forum account, please send me a PM after you have purchased your subscription so I can upgrade your user. When the Paypal notification comes through, I search for your e-mail address.

I'm very excited to be able to offer this new feature to you, and think that it will be a huge success and make the forum more fun for everybody. Thanks for your continued support of Raptor Forum!

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Krandall said:
do you get VIP status AND $$$ Contributing member? :3question:
$$ Contributing Member no longer exists and has been replaced by VIP. If you're a VIP you've already contributed money so it's implied :p

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
If your paypal address is different than the e-mail address listed in your forum account, please send me a PM after you have purchased your subscription so I can upgrade your user. When the Paypal notification comes through, I search for your e-mail address.

·
Registered
584 Posts
I sent payment for 2 black stickers a couple days ago. You get it? Thanks.

·
Registered
779 Posts
I don't have a paypal account. Don't really want to bother with it only because I've never needed it. All of my online transactions have used credit card through paypal. Is this available?

thanks

Marcel

·
Registered
273 Posts
Its a done deal. Thanks for all your hard work Dracus, and everyone else that gives up info to feed the Raptor obsession. :lol: :thumbsup:

·
Super Moderator
17,061 Posts
Tiggyboot said:
I don't have a paypal account. Don't really want to bother with it only because I've never needed it. All of my online transactions have used credit card through paypal. Is this available?

thanks

Marcel
Yep, that option is availible following the same link.

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Everyone that has purchased the upgrade as of right now has been upgraded. Thanks for the support guys!

·
Premium Member
3,862 Posts
Dracus This Vip looks great :thumbsup: It's going to make a kickass site even better :grin_nod:

·
Registered
8,068 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Glad everyone likes it so far :) Now we just need to get the word out to everyone that hasn't seen this thread so we can get more people in there!

·
Registered
218 Posts
How many stickers do we need to buy to become a VIP? :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 190 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.