Raptor Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Has anyone ran the VP113 Oxygenated gas? If so, how does it compare to 110Octane? Were there any Pros and Cons regarding the use of VP113? Noticable HP increase?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Typo, I meant VP113

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Dale, I was planning to re-tune. I can pick up VP113 for $10.50 Gal here in South Florida. From what I have read it will give you 2-3% increase in HP.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
You can not run it with out a new tune! I do think that you can make more power with Oxygenated fuel it's all in the tune..
I believe Dales right it's all in the tune. Is the fuel gonna aways have the same amount of oxygen in it? Like say you buy from 2 different distributers they may vary a little. Idk I was thinking about this but don't know enough to try it or not. They have it where I buy my 110 at for 7.something the 110 is 6.60. Willie I'd be happy to see the results. Maybe Daniel or another tuner will chime in here and give us some knowledge on the oxygenated fuels. Like I said idk if I really understand it. They add oxygen to the fuel or something for a better burn or what?

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes guys, I will have 2 different tunes, one using SUNOCO 110 and the other with VP113 to see the difference. VP claims 2-3% increase over the 110. I will put them through the test.

·
From The Stix 2 Da Brix
11,616 Posts
Thanks Willie good luck and keep us posted.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts